28 Jul Jennifer Recommends: MBTI Users Conference
Are you responsible for making business decisions about the MBTI® in your company? If so, be extra smart by attending the first-ever MBTI® Users Conference September 28-30, 2015 in San Francisco.
I’m bringing an all-star panel of business leaders to join me in sharing the secrets to massively increase your MBTI® return on investment by using it in business units and functional areas — in a very different way than you use it in enterprise-wide leadership development.
The publisher of the MBTI is offering a conference discount for my readers only. Use Promo Code SELBY to save $150 off Standard Conference registration.
This is not an affiliate program and I do not receive a commission – I’m recommending the conference because I know you should be there.
Check out the agenda here: https://www.cpp.com/mbticonference/agenda.html – toggle8
CPP’s 2015 MBTI® Users Conference will be filled with exclusive content accessible only in person.
Featuring an impressive array of MBTI experts to help you tackle today’s most pressing issues, learn about growing trends, and apply your takeaway learning, this lineup has something for everyone. You’ll join industry leaders and peers to hear about and discuss:
- Making the most of your MBTI investment to impact ROI
- Presenting to a group of all different MBTI types
- Accelerating business strategic alignment
- Flexing MBTI type preference to get ahead
- Delivering global leadership development programs
- Connecting an organization’s self-awareness to an engaged workforce
- Boosting collaboration with cross-generational teams
- And more
Learn more at http://www.mbticonference.com/ and remember to use Promo Code SELBY to save $150 off Standard Conference registration.